You know, there is—theoretically—not a single thing wrong with any of the following:
1) Designing and sewing impressively detailed doll clothes
2) Dressing up dolls as characters from beloved novels
3) Photographing outfitted dolls in various floral settings
4) Creating videos about photographed dolls in floral settings to imitate versions of beloved novels, despite the absence of key characters
5) Posting videos to Youtube
Be that as it may, I’m pretty sure this particular Emma is going to kill me in my sleep.
Via Jane Austen Today.dolls, Emma, Emma Woodhouse, Youtube on Wednesday, May 11, 2011 · 1 Comment »