This has nothing to do with Keanu Reeves dating terminally ill women, just to be clear.
- This is some amazing Austenian…is dollcraft a word? It is now. In context, they’re are actually kind of strange, in the sense that they’re for little kids AND skip approximately 63% of the novel (the MIDDLE 63%, so…good luck with that), but the visuals are fantastic. Action Jane weeps with envy; the only man she gets is Action Poe.
- Need some advice from a two-hundred-year old fictional character? Of course you do, and you’re in luck: Mrs. Elton Sez, everybody’s favorite Austenian Agony Aunt, has deep archives and plenty to say! I mean, of COURSE she does.
Enjoy, Austen Nation.
You know, there is—theoretically—not a single thing wrong with any of the following:
1) Designing and sewing impressively detailed doll clothes
2) Dressing up dolls as characters from beloved novels
3) Photographing outfitted dolls in various floral settings
4) Creating videos about photographed dolls in floral settings to imitate versions of beloved novels, despite the absence of key characters
5) Posting videos to Youtube
Be that as it may, I’m pretty sure this particular Emma is going to kill me in my sleep.
Via Jane Austen Today.